- Projects: Added "Fixed value" calculation to actions in dataset
- Projects: Added save button to action in dataset
- Projects: Fixed bug when importing graviprobe v1 FFW project
- Projects: Added "Data reduction" calculation to actions in dataset
- Added visualisation of measurements in the detail of an uploaded GraviProbe project (zip file as export from the GraviProbe android app)
- Added edit top/bottom soil layer for every measurement in a GraviProbe project. After edit, a manual reprocessing of the datasets are necessary to update the generated data.
- Updated api connections to use the more common api.dotocean.eu
- Changed authentication & authorization to the general authentication services, this allows single sign-in for multiple apps.
- Added multi-group support for al the apps. This means each app can now display multiple data-groups at once, allowing to mix display the data.
- It is now possible to change the role for a user for a specific app.
- Improved general security.
- Improved design of the users list.
- Improved general performance.
- Added new mailserver.
- Added gateway & load balancers to the server structure
- Fixed some small issues
- Project wizard changes:
* Now able to import GraviProbe 2.0 projects
* MultiBeam input for GraviProbe Projects is now optional
* Some visual changes
* Small bugfixes
- Reorder split characters of csv headers of an iNose export
- Fixed an issue in the search function where all projects were visible and no guid's from iNoses were found
- Other small bugfixes
- Calypso module: Linked GPS Altitude to datasets
- Added support for import headers (lat/y,lng/x) in csv datafile
- Fixed an issue where fields from data files were not correctly imported
- Fixed an issue where importing a .csv file without a header not works
- Fixed an issue where projections not having any effect on coordinates
- GraviProbe zip file was searched for incorrect .csv file
- Fixed an issue where the modal was not closed after creating a new project
- Fixed an issue where the creating task was not deleted after the finish task has been added in AYB unit
- Fixed an issue with tasks. When a task is generating and a error occurs, the task will now be correctly deleted and the user will be informed
- New module added: Survey areas for the AYB units
- Project wizard: Project search improved
- Various bugfixes
- Excel export added for iNoses
- Import GraviProbe tablet zip file
- Added adaptable units for every user
- AYB and GraviProbe Project GUI renewal
- Updated architecture
- Added ayb cloud link to synchronize AYB project between the android app and Atlantis
- Added ayb project wizard