- Fixed CORMAC M4 commands
- Updated serial dictionary
- Multiple measurements can now be taken on 1 point
- Profile- and point detail page have been updated for multiple measurements
- On opening or creating a new project, the last calibration will be taken as default
- On opening or creating a new project, the last used coordinate system will be taken as default
- The X-Ray Pulse Chart can now be opened in a new resizable and moveable window
- Added a warning why a measurement has failed to start
- Fixed error when there is no measurement for a point when reprocessing the data.
- Added reprocessing module to review pages
- Added manual winch to settings
- Added raw pulses to logging
- Set calibration equal to minimum depth
- #424: Fixed readout echotrackMKIII
- #424: improved auto popup in survey map
- Review button visible at 1280x768
- Minimum sequential target values selectable again
- Fixed summary to export correct positions
- Improved calculation speed of NNI by 1440%
- Fixed singlebeam
- Fixed GPS disconnected
- Added GPS offset
- Fixed singlebeam Echotrac MKIII - “DBT” format input
- Added singlebeam nmea-dbt serial connection
- Added Echotrac MKIII - “DBT” Both Frequencies Active format to singlebeam
- Added singlebeam output to csv export
- Added new admin possibilities.
- Full Re-Calibration is needed when using this upgrade!!
- Calibration profile needs to be selected before taking a measurement.
- New calibration procedure.
- Added calibration import/export
- Added calibration to project file (auto)
- Changed pressure calibration to a more user friendly display.
- Adjustable pressure calibration length. (default: 30s.)
- Don't follow ship if no gps is connected.
- Added log file location button.
- Added maximum winch tension in settings.
- Enable X-ray by depth.
- Improved re-connection to the winch.
- Solved error while creating a new project.