Latest version can be downloaded from the Google Play Store
- Added support for Corer processing (BETA)
- Impact point visible as text
- Charts can now be downloaded as PNG image
- Extended summary.csv
- A name can now be given to a measurement
- Improved zooming added to the graphs
- Fixed an issue where the projects were not correctly loaded
- New firmware version available for installation.
- Compatible with Android 9
- Framework updated to Ionic 4
- Name of GraviProbe added to each drop
- Visualisation of battery status improved
- Small bugfix
- Changed labels "nautical depth" to "seabed depth"
- Allowed to set the seabed depth in measurement config to "0"
- Fixed typo when asked to reset the impact point
- Added support for device api version 1.0.4
- Auto select last created project on startup
- Added manual input of nautical bottom depth to measurement setting so the user can correct the depth of the measurement.
This setting corrects the detected impact depth to the nautical bottom.
- Added high depth drop detection support to the drop detection algorithms
- Added units to charts
- Added timestamp to export.zip filename
- Improved export, so more summary information is exported.
- Added project name to summary.csv filename
- Added auto detection of pressure sensors (> 10 bar)
- Extended processing with support for extra attachments
- Improved GUI to show more info about the graviprobe (weight, length, type sensors, ...)
- Added more info about the body & sensors to the graviprobe detail page
- Added detection of new firmware versions to the graviprobe detail page
- added button to change impact point in acceleration and velocity graph view
- the filenames of the drops are now in sync with the data-file
- manual impact detection fixed when used with large data files
- out of memory error fixed when processing large data files
- fixed export function, unprocessed drops are omitted in the export